Department of Surgery
Our experienced team of doctors at Texas Tech Physicians of Amarillo Surgery provide expert surgical care to the people of the Panhandle region.
We offer an extensive list of surgical services including:
1. Rural Surgery (Dr. Sbar, Dr. Galvan, Dr. Al Balbisi) - Providing general surgery clinics and hospital coverage in several cities throughout the panhandle.
2. Minimally Invasive and Bariatric Surgery(Dr. Peterson, Dr. Hansen, Dr. Quigley) - Offering the latest in advanced laparoscopy and robotic surgery to treat hernias, hiatal hernias, GERD, obesity and much more by our Fellowship trained and experienced surgeons.
3. Surgical Oncology (Dr. Misra, Dr. Aydin) - Providing the latest in the surgical management of cancer with fellowship trained surgical oncologists and a multidisciplinary team.
4. Trauma/Acute Care/Critical Care (Dr. Galvan, Dr. Nazim, Dr. Santos) - Serving the acute care, critical care and trauma needs of the panhandle with fellowship trained and experienced surgeons.
5. Colorectal Surgery (Dr. Obokhare) - Offering cutting edge management of colorectal needs of the panhandle.
Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center
1400 S. Coulter St., 2nd floor
Amarillo, TX 79106