Texas Tech Physicians of Lubbock in collaboration with UMC Health System provide a wide range of fetal and perinatal services through The Center for Perinatal Medicine.
The Center is equipped with four GE Voluson ultrasound machines, all with 3D/4D imaging capabilities. In addition, an R4 system supports the ultrasound program allowing computerized data/image archival, rapid generation of reports with immediate autofaxing of reports to referring physicians at the completion of the examination. Our services provide parents with the best information available in order to detect and, in some cases, remedy abnormalities before birth. These services include:
- Fetal Ultrasound, including 3D and 4D imaging
- Genetic assessment and counseling
- Genetic amniocentesis and CVS
- Amniocentesis for lung maturity assessment
- Abnormal triple/quad screening counseling and management
- Tratogen exposure counseling
- Fetal testing by NST, CST, BPS, AFI, doppler blood flow assessment
- Preconception Counseling
Please feel free to contact us with any further questions you might have.
Home I Meet the Physicians I Genetic Counseling I Contact Us<</a>
3502 9th Street, Suite B70 I Lubbock, TX 79415 I 806.761.0770