Permian Basin Obstetrics and Gynecology
Our health care team specializes in women's health care, wellness, patient education and disease prevention. Conveniently located in Odessa and Midland, our physicians offer same day appointments for patients with immediate medical issues and free pregnancy tests, which may be done without an appointment.
OB/Gyn services include:
- Full range of women's services and annual exams
- 24-hour, 7-days a week in house labor and delivery coverage by our physician team at Medical Center Hospital.
- 4-D Sonography
- High Risk pregnancy services
- Infertility treatment
- Osteoporosis treatment
- Urinary Incontinence diagnosis and management
- Adolescent gynecology
- Maternal fetal medicine
- Surgical rapair of pelvic organ prolapse
- Minimally invasive surgery
- Evaluation and treatment of pelvic pain
- Menopausal management
- Family planning/birth control services
How to Make An Appointment:
For appointments in Odessa, please call 432.335.2222.
For Midland appointments, please call 432.620.5800.
Most OB/Gyns can serve as your Primary Care Physician (PCP). However, some insurance providers might require a physician referral before seeing one of our team members. Please check with your insurance company and PCP before scheduling an appointment.
Texas Tech Health Center
701 W. 5th Street
(across Golder from Medical Center Hospital)
Texas Tech Physician - Midland
301 N. Avenue N (just east of Midland Memorial Hospital)
Hours of Operation:
Monday thru Friday 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Saturday and Sunday: Closed
Closed major holidays
In compliance with Texas Family Code 32.001, minors may give consent and receive confidential family planning services on request if the funding source is Medicaid or the Title X Family Planning program.