Breast Cancer Facts
• It is estimated more than 250,000 women are at risk of being diagnosed with breast cancer in 2019.
• Breast cancer is the most common cancer in American women, except for skin cancers.
• There is a 93% higher survival rate in the first 5 years for women whose breast cancer is detected early.
• Self-exams and regular mammography screening is important for early detection.
Conditions We Treat
• Benign and Malignant diseases of the breast
• Abnormal mammograms
• Breast cancer treatment and management
• Axillary Dissection
• Lymph node biopsy
• Breast Biopsy
• Port Placement
• A lump or mass in the breast
• Swelling of all or part of the breast
• Skin irritation or dimpling of the breast
• Breast or nipple pain
• Nipple retraction (turning inward)
• Change in breast color
• Skin on the breast appears scaly, red, or thickened
• Nipple discharge, irritated, or itchy breasts
1400 S. Coulter St., 2nd floor
Amarillo, Texas 79106
New & Returning Patients