Thank you for visiting the Center for Bariatric Surgery at Texas Tech Physicians!
You've taken the first step towards a healthier you. Here you can find out more about the procedures used by our physicians, get the answers to some of the questions you may have always wondered about, and take a look at the great changes gastroplasty makes for those who have tried it. Also, meet the doctors who perform the procedure.
We offer a surgical weight loss program that takes a multi-disciplinary approach to help you maintain a healthy weight.
Specialized surgery includes:
- surgery for the morbidly obese such as gastric bypass
- laparoscopic surgeries for the treatment of benign and malignant gastrointestinal disease
Make an appointment
All patients will need their primary care physician (PCP) to fax us a consult to 743-2381. An appointment will be scheduled within 48 hours and our office will contact you with the appointment information. If your insurance requires a referral or authorization, have your PCP request it and send it to us using the fax number above.
You may contact us at 743-2373 to check the status of your appointment or with any questions you may have.
- Payment is expected at the time of services.
- All self pay patients will be required to contact TTUHSC Central Financial Screening at 743-1970 X 268 before appointment can be scheduled.
- Most insurance companies require co-pays be collected. It is up to you to know what co-payment for your insurance is required. These fees will be collected at the time of your visit.
- Check/cash/major credit cards accepted. See each clinics web page for details.
- Financial screening is available.
Please call the number listed above with concerns about insurance providers we accept, PCP referral problems, or any other questions you may have concerning payment options.
Hours of Operation
Monday - Friday 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Due to the nature of our services, our physicians may occasionally be summoned to, or delayed by, emergencies. Your patience and understanding is appreciated.