Vascular Surgery Clinic
"Vascular surgery refers to surgeries performed on blood vessels."
Vascular surgery encompasses the treatment of arterial and venous disease in all areas of the body except the heart. Surgery of the heart is the specialty of the thoracic surgeon. Vascular surgery refers to surgeries performed on blood vessels. The blood vessels can be arteries or veins, and can be located anywhere in the body. Vascular surgery can be performed to open up diseased arteries or to bypass diseased arteries with new blood vessels.
Make an appointment
All patients will need their primary care physician (PCP) to fax us a consult to 743-1519. An appointment will be scheduled within 48 hours and our office will contact you with the appointment information. If your insurance requires a referral or authorization, have your PCP request it and send it to us using the fax number above.
You may contact us at 743-7700 to check the status of your appointment or with any questions you may have.
- Payment is expected at the time of services.
- All self pay patients will be required to contact TTUHSC Central Financial Screening at 743-1970 X 268 before appointment can be scheduled.
- Most insurance companies require co-pays be collected. It is up to you to know what co-payment for your insurance is required. These fees will be collected at the time of your visit.
- Check/cash/major credit cards accepted. See each clinics web page for details.
- financial screening is available
Please call the number listed above with concerns about insurance providers we accept, PCP referral problems, or any other questions you may have concerning payment options.
Hours of Operation
Monday - Friday 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Due to the nature of our services, our physicians may occasionally be summoned to, or delayed by, emergencies. Your patience and understanding is appreciated.
3601 4th Street
Lubbock, TX 79430