We want your time with us to be a positive experience. To ensure your visit runs as smoothly as possible, we've outlined the following things you'll need to bring with you and remember to do for your appointment.
- The directions you need to arrive at your Texas Tech Physicians location , as well as any building information to help you find your clinic.
- Driver's license or other official form of identification.
- Your (or your dependent's) insurance card.
- Completed forms required by your clinic (see below for forms).
- Referring physician information and forms, if applicable.
- Arrive 15 minutes early for your appointment to check in and fill out any necessary paperwork.
- Give accompanying family members or friends visitor information for the area, if needed.
- Complete (and bring with you) the forms required by your clinic.
For all Texas Tech Physicians patients
Consent to Treatment
Confidential Communication Request
For Permian Basin patients